gitvid.com pays much attention to keeping your private information safe. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and contact us if you have any questions. We are looking forward to your advice. The email address of gitvid.com is [email protected].
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
For more information about this type of online advertising, about cookies, and about how to turn this feature off, please visit here: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/
Please note that turning off advertising cookies won’t mean that you are not served any advertising, merely that it will not be tailored to your interests.
As is true with most websites and services delivered over the Internet, we gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Sites and Services. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses as well as browser type, internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, information you search for, locale and language preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information. Occasionally, we connect personal information to information gathered in our log files as necessary to improve our Sites and Services. In such a case, we would treat the combined information in accordance with this Policy.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our Sites, Applications or Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Sites, Applications or Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through the Sites, Applications or Services, please contact us at [email protected], and we will use our reasonable efforts to delete that information.
How we use collected information
We may aggregate your non-personal information with non-personal information of other members and users, and disclose such information to advertisers and other third-parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
Your acceptance of these terms
What we collect from you is non-personal, which means it does not contain your real name, address, phone number, and other private information. We just save your browsing preferences, which records how you interact with our website. Depending on this information, we could find which aspects of our website need to change and improve. After that, we can optimize our service and give you a better browsing experience.
If there are some legal issues, like track abuse, we will disclose the information we collect timely under the request of the law, without any hesitation. We guarantee that all the service provided by us is secure without any cheat or virus. What we collect from you is only used on our website, which will not be shared on the Internet.